Wednesday, September 9, 2009

this is for you noah....or maybe it's really for me


Noah-

It's been suggested that I keep a record of my life these days, as I am in the unusual position of being a mom to an 18 year old, a 13 year old and you - my almost 10 month old. Not many people can boast a 12 year age difference between children. And I did manage to do a decent job of documenting Chelsea and Conor's first few years.........albeit the old-fashioned way, in an actual journal.

But times are different and if I can Facebook, then I can certainly blog. And you are so incredibly precious and amazing and funny and sweet that I don't want to miss a thing or forget it later on.

Okay, so I'm 10 months late (19 if you count my pregnancy.....), but here goes!

Love you,

Mommy

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment